Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh. My. God. Baby loses hand during candy factory tour

Baby's Hand Severed At Chocolate Factory

This is just terrible for everybody. The baby was with her family on an annual Mother's Day tour of the factory when she got her left hand caught in a conveyer belt. Factory employees retrieved the baby's hand, but there is no word about whether or not it was successfully reattached.

Words can't convey how wretched everybody must feel -- the poor parents, the workers who were there, the EMS workers... And that poor baby, just reaching out an innocent little hand...

Prayers, prayers, prayers.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
It covers pet center related contents.
All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home