Saturday, May 21, 2005

Let the man donate his liver!

Gregory Scott Johnson, soon to be executed for the brutal murder of an elderly woman, lost his bid to delay the execution long enough to try to donate part of his liver to his ailing sister.

Let's get this out of the way: Johnson doesn't meet my personal criteria for somebody who needs to be executed, because there's no evidence that he remains a risk. But my personal criteria don't apply. But okay, he's still slated for execution.

How can the same society that says it's okay to gut embryos for medical research say that it's wrong to delay an execution so that the man's liver might save a life?

I think the sister needs an attorney to argue that she is being punished for her brother's crime.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Active Com Donate said...

Your site GrannyGrump, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Apheresis yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Apheresis I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Accepting said...

Your site GrannyGrump, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for And Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site And Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home